Wednesday, June 16, 2010

But then my homework was never quite like this...

Seeking Topless Tutors – great pay, great times!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Address emails to
[Name]
Director of Development

*We’re just trying to gauge the market at this point; if you are interested please email us back.

Requirements
- B- or better in the course you apply to tutor
- confident, hardworking personality

Job description
- instruct client for a given course
- flash client when they get an answer correct


Why do I suspect that they’re going to get a lot of high school-aged boys who claim that they need tutoring in remedial math? And why does it horrify me that this company is allowing someone who got a B- in a course to tutor someone else in it?

Of course, I also suspect that the prospective applicants will have to send pictures and go through a lengthy “training” session with our entrepreneurial hero.

Just in case you’re looking for a tutor, but you’re horrified by the prospect of seeing someone’s … tracts of land, here’s another option for you:

Starting childcare

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello I will be starting a childcare program for children ages 5-12 I will work with the kids on being polite and teaching them what you want them to know more my prices all vary severe kids will be charged a little more running between 7.50 to 12.50 hour averge kid will run 5.00 to 7.00 or may very with parents that’s per kid I love working with kids they can come to my house or I can come to yours I am 17 young Christian man I will not push you into any religoun I am homeschooled all I am doing is helping you with childcare my religon won’t get involved with childcare my name is James brown and Jesse Scott I will tell you everything because I think the parent ought to know who is watching their child my cell number is (xxx)-xxx-xxxx


That’s right, James Brown is starting a childcare program. James Brown, the Godfather of Soul, the hardest working man in show business, Mr. Please Please Please, Mr. Soul Brother Number One is starting a childcare program. Unless he’s Jesse Scott. But at least he won’t show you his tits.

No comments:

Post a Comment