Friday, June 25, 2010

Keep on with the Force

A wise man once said "don't stop 'til you get enough." Although that man turned out to be a troubled, bedazzled soul with a penchant for young boys, he was wise nonetheless. I've lived by these words for many years. For example, in my early 20s, I didn't stop 'til I got enough blow or asshole boyfriends. As it turns out, his wise words didn't stop there.

I learned that Billie Jean was not my lover - neither was Jim, Tony or Brad. I stopped keeping track anyway, and now I fondly refer to those lucky few as "Guy in the Green Shirt"..."Guy with the Motorcycle"..."Captain Hook." You know how it is. The list of life lessons goes on and on.

Thanks M.J. for teaching me everything my mom never told me. Those aren't stars in the sky, it's the moonlight bouncing off your glove.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Michael for the moon walk. Cruising the office has never been more fun.

    ReplyDelete