Friday, April 24, 2009

Exactly how many choirs are there?

Ad from Craigslist

$1 Feamle roomy needed.

I’m a Male in my 30’s, in need of a Female room mate, 19 to 27, Free rent and a car, keep the house clean and do the choirs. Plus a few things more ( Personal.)No Drugs, No Drama. U must send a Picture or a Myspace link.I just don’t have the time to do anything. Just work too much.Tell me a bit about you, to insure it’s not spam mail.


You mean, more personal than doing the choirs? How many people are in each choir? I mean, if it’s the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, I’m not sure I’m going to be able to keep the house clean.

I think this one needs a translation. Here’s how I’m reading it — anyone got a better translation?

I’m a male in my 30s who is incapable of forming or maintaining a meaningful relationship. I’m looking for a female with low self-esteem who will act like my mother during the day and a sperm receptacle in the evenings. I will maintain that this is a business relationship so that when I get bored of you I can toss you away like garbage. Oh, but I’m shallow, so you should be hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment