Friday, August 6, 2010

Let's pretend this didnt happen



Do you know this girl? You probably do. She not too long ago was strolling into one of your college classes wearing fucking sweat pants, as if she had no time to get ready for school. But she did. She was wearing a full face of make up and hair that took longer to do that you probably took getting ready. I hate this girl, and I hate her friends. You know why? Respect. Why can’t you just wear jeans? They take the same amount of time to put on, but no you decide sweatpants show the same amount of respect for my peers and teachers as real clothes. Would you wear sweatpants to a job interview? Didn’t think so! (now for the case if people who actually got up and rolled out of bed, unkempt and came to school, that is fine. Because you weren’t trying to trick everyone into thinking you might have. You didn’t need to, you were too hung over.) I digress. Like I was saying sweatpants tell me and the world you hate yourself and you are forcing us(me) to hate you as well. And just when I didn’t think things could get any worse, come these girls dreams. Click the link for details and meet me back here… GO…

FUCKING JEAN SWEAT PANTS! I want to slap the person who invented these right in the neck. If there is a god he is puking all over heaven right now. The angels are literally covered in bile. And its all because somebody wants to wear fucking sweats disguised as jeans. I won’t even go into how in real life there is no possible way they even look like jeans. I understand sweatpants are comfortable, (i hear, i actually do not own any) but come on. Respect yourself and those around you by taking a little bit of pride in the way you look, and never wearing sweatpants unless in some sort of hostage situation.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment