Monday, February 16, 2009

Everyday is a rap video

Our day starts like most rap videos, my homie, Jen and I roll up in her Nissan Altima with Bone Thugs and Harmony's Crossroads playing in the background. Jen pulls the car into the parking garage placing her gat under the seat...no shoot um ups today. We remove our crip colored do' rags from our heads and prepare ourselves for the day ahead. We have been getting crunk off smoothies all morning.

We head inside our building giving our backup dancers a slight nod letting them know to chill till the next episode. Jen put her grillz up in her Coach bag as I tip a lil smoothie for my lost homies.
We open up the doors to the office with Notorious B.I.G. blaring overhead. We have arrived.

It appears as though are awesomeness proceeds us as people arrive to our desks bringing bottles of Cristal and a new leather gat holster for Jen. We allow them to bow at our feet then shoo them off, we have a business to run. Today we are making a flowchart of all the peeps in our organization, Jen and I of course are at the top.

Its midday and I head up stairs to our ab class. I find Jen and Bearkat already in their prison workout routine. I can see Bearkat's shank in her spandex pants, she may be ready to rumble.
Jen is doing pull-ups on the door jamb, she is so buff. Our instructor and arch nemesis enters the room ready to pump up the volume, Jen shoots her a stink eye. I am on high alert. I need to stay focused in case a brawl ensues. Class ends without incident, hopefully the rest of the day will too.
Jen and I are still tired after patrolling the hood last night.

We are waiting out the rest of the day. I know our backup dancers are hard at work on another fly routine to send us home to. Till then we are laid back with our mind on our money and our money on our minds.

2 comments:

  1. I am wondering... how does one apply to be a "fly girl" in your posse. I have spent months working on my routine to Paula Abdul's "Opposites Attract". It is just about polished to perfection. Please let me know how I can become one of the elite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy you can be a "back" backup dancer. You need to work on your whooty

    ReplyDelete