Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Settle Early: Don't Waste Your Time on Dreams

If we've learned anything from TLC it's, "Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls". Look what happened to Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes. She chased that waterfall right off a fucking cliff.

People will often tell you to follow your dreams. This is terrible advice. You will never achieve your dreams. Yes, it's true that I did. But let's face it; you're not me are you?

Setting your mind on something is not going to make it happen. You can do anything if you set your mind to it? This is one of the biggest lies since, "I won't cum in your mouth." and "I have that other kind of AIDS."

If you try to follow your fantasies you're going to waste a lot of time. I suggest that instead you do something every day that makes you happy, or at least distracts you from your miserable existence. Find a hobby. Mine is crushing the dreams of others.

Until next time, keep reaching for the stars. That should keep you busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment