Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lookin' for a Good Time?

If you're looking for something to do this weekend, might I suggest this place? I can live without the lounld music, but no dope smoking?! That's almost as blasphemous as a Last Supper rhinestone belt buckle. I suppose I will keep my pipe and other paraphernalia neatly tucked under the seat of my van. I will instead hit the gutter glitter with the other patrons of this fine establishment.

I imagine myself snorting rails in the bathroom with a woman named Tanya. She will most likely be wearing long ass jeans and pink halter top with the slightest hint of pasty white flab hanging over the waistband. She will think she is my friend and tell me how her boyfriend, Carl knocked the shit out of her and broke her two front teeth. It will be fun night considering I cannot bring beer inside and there is no rap music. At least I know I can sway to the sounds of blues and oldest. I better get my groove on soon as the D.J. will shut it down at 1:45.

Tanya better stop dancing like that, or she will have to face Carl. Not to mention her bruises have already turned yellow..."this means they're healing," she tells me. I don't know if I feel sorry for Tanya or that poor monkey! Ah, what a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment