Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mustache Flashback

While making a mental list of all mustaches upon which I'd like to take a magic ride, I started here...



Ladies, his private eyes (clap!) are watching you (clap, clap!), they see your ev'ry move. It may appear as though John Oates took a backseat to the more camera friendly Daryl Hall, but we all know his mustache took center stage. I'm no stranger to the Magic Mustache Ride; however I have never encountered one so substantial. It is burly, yet groomed, suggesting he is in the running to be crowned Master of the Mustache. He has since sheared his labial coiff in favor of a bare upper lip, but I can't go for that (no can do). I will have to retire this dream to the archives and move on. In remembrance of what once was, I leave you with the following video for your viewing and listening pleasure. Just close your eyes and you'll feel it...



1 comment: