Thursday, May 14, 2009

Whachu Want from Me?

It is midday and already we have witnessed much hostility in the Galleria area. Earlier this morning Harms and I were almost run over by Angela Lansbury. I heard the Lincoln Town Car screech around the corner and then I made eye contact with the old bitch. She threw her hands up and said "What?" I would never have expected that sort of behavior from Jessica Fletcher on Murder She Wrote. She always had such a calm demeanor.

That wasn't going to ruin our day. So we hopped on the unicorn, gathered our Guatemalans and headed to the Galleria. Our fellow drivers all had their thumbs up their asses and we were paying the price. Horns a blaring and fingers a flying, we made it to our destination. The parking garage was packed and two motorists were exchanging words. We stood around and watched them fight and continued our walk to the mall entrance. Harms spotted the security guard, shouted "fight! fight!" and ran away.

Harms made a couple of purchases, and the sales lady says "I like your skirt! I saw the same one at Wal-Mart." Them were fightin' words. After leaving the Galleria, we were off to McDonald's. We patiently waited in line and were cut off by some whore in a Sequoia. I gave her the finger and Harms was ready to throw down. We cooled our jets and went back to the office.

I must be sure to add a bodyguard to the list of wishes I will submit to Jambi. If he wants me to be specific, I will ask for this guy to accompany us. He ain't takin' no shit, and he has a bird, so whachu want from me now bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment