Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mecca Lecca Hi Mecca Hiney Ho


Just as Cowboy Curtis asked Jambi for a pair of pajamas for the sleepover, I too have a wish...or two. I will not waste Jambi's time with silly requests.
  1. Make the jackass engineer, who talks slow and wears short-sleeved button downs take a nasty spill down the stairs today.
  2. Tell the girl with the orange tan she is ugly and should stop wearing white pumps.
  3. Leave burns on the skin of those who sport a Tommy Bahama shirt.
  4. Give me a unicorn so Harms and I can take a ride to the Galleria on our lunch hour.
  5. Provide a team of Guatemalans to carry our packages should we pick up a few things while at the Galleria.

1 comment:

  1. oh Jen these are great wishes! I would also ask that said Guatemalans would bring us kolaches every morning and brush our hair

    ReplyDelete