Friday, May 29, 2009

She's Like the Wind Through My Knees


Last night Harms and I were snubbed and uninvited to a birthday soiree. To add insult to injury we almost got into a head on collision with Robert Redford (or his twin brother). The Horse Whisperer was barreling through the parking lot in his Mercedes. No worries. We headed to our local watering hole in the burbs. It was karaoke night and I was ready to rock.

After a plethora of boozies, it was time to take the stage. Because I'm crazy for Swayze I performed a duet of She's Like the Wind. While I'm no professional, my efforts were applauded. A tone deaf Mexican loved our rendition. I was flattered. I couldn't tell if he liked the song or my boobies. Perhaps a little from column A and a little from column B.

After the performance I felt the need to do the Pachanga at Kellerman's. Because God wouldn't have given you maracas if he didn't want you to shake 'em.

3 comments:

  1. nobody puts baby in the corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you remember? This is the picture from this morning. I'm astonished at how dreamy you can be in the a.m. I'm sure it helps having the satin sheets behind you.

    ReplyDelete